• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I think the best thing about 2021 will be Christmas in January after all gifts are finally delivered.
Ho! Ho! Ho!

See the source image

Sounds like a plan!!!! Best wishes and a merry Christmas to all and may they survive into the new year

15 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I think the best thing about 2021 will be Christmas in January after all gifts are finally delivered.
Ho! Ho! Ho!

See the source image

Well According to the Julian Calendar Christmas can be January 7th 2021

Besides there is the 12 days of Christmas so we got a while to celebrate

I implore all participants to hold onto those tracking numbers for an extra long amount of time this year... or at least until you have confirmation that your gift made it safely to the recipient.

Postal services all around the world are really backed-up this season and tracking systems have been less reliable then the past.

If you receive your gift, please consider posting a photo if you haven't already, and maybe put the sender's mind at ease.
Definitely make sure to contact your sender after you've opened (via PM or post with a tag.. or both) and let them know that all is right with the world.

My secret santa seemed to be on top of the situation by sending the box out so early.  I just took another look at the tracking.  The last scan with a location said that the box was at my local distribution center on December 14th.  The last generic update was December 18th, saying arriving late.  I hope they didn't send those deviled eggs I asked for.  :eek:

While we play the waiting game, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else got this year!  Keep 'em coming!