• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2020 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
9 9

416 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Really? I’ll pm HollyJollyone. Thanks man. I don’t know if you’re just referring to the raffle though. Either way one is better than none lol 

Yes I meant the raffle sorry if that was confusing 

Just a friendly reminder folks? Especially with the issues with the mail, when your SS package arrives - PLEASE post a photo of it under your tree, on your fireplace, on your roof, in your oven, I don’t care... wherever it makes sense to YOU to take a picture of it!  Partly, because we all love to see pictures of that and secondly, because that is the best confirmation that our packages have arrived!

When you open it, you should do the same thing, of course!

Oh and if you haven’t signed up for the raffle yet... stop reading this and go over to that thread and sign up!!!  Don’t miss out on the fun!

8 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

Somehow I missed this.  Next year, I guess.  :cry:

there is still the holiday raffle thread :tink: it's in comics general a few posts down

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
link

On 12/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, nickwire said:

Recieved my gift from ernie! I dunno the board name so dunno who ernie is lol. But thank you ernie, now it waits til christmas morning.   Still waiting on a few things then I can mail mine

PM being sent now.

Santa has arrived..... I will keep it in a safe corner of the house until the tree is found....over the last couple of weeks I've been buying heavy after selling 2 big $$ books.... and posted them in the in my collection thread... all of them had special connections to what I wanted to grow my Collection with... OI also have  5 separate orders with  12-15 books getting graded several Crossover books to become CGC.    Thank you in advance Santa !  (Adam )

santa.jpg

Edited by WEBHEAD

As it has been said before, might be a good idea to get your gift in the mail ASAP.  I shipped mine 3 days ago and it just arrived to the main sorting facility in my city today (according to tracking).  

I paid for 3-day priority shipping and as the package has a long way to travel, that’s probably not going to happen.  Its only the 3rd and things are already super backed up.