• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] One book left - Detective 371, 9.2 blue - REDUCED

15 posts in this topic

I'm unofficially calling this one the "Buy my books so @jbpez doesn't break my knees" thread.

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Booka will be shipped via insured USPS priority mail in a medium flat rate box.  Domestic shipping is included in the listed prices.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or I simply don't like you (aka on my ignore list)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins a book outright, well reasoned offers always welcome.  Onward!

Edited by mattn792

14 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Up next we go Golden.  Superman Golden.  I like this one, I really do, but I've been thinking of downgrading for a while.  

This is the issue where Superman and Batman learn each other's secret identities while also having a measuring contest to see who gets to save Lois from her predicament.  This copy is a 6.0 with off-white pages.  

On this book, I would consider a cash and trade deal for an under copy that presents well.  Otherwise, the all cash ask is set at $1600.

76 front.JPG

76 rear.JPG

:takeit:per PM!! Thanks Matt!

Spoiler

Just added!  Not DC!  Or signed by Stan Lee!  Or 9.8!  Get it signed by Todd McFarlane for some reason!

Why am I feeling nostalgic for terrible eBay puffery...

Anyway, I decided to downgrade on this book too (shout to @jbpez once more), so my 9.6 newsstand of Amazing Spider-Man 252 is now being offered up in this thread.  Not much needs to be said about this one -- AF 15 cover swipe, with the first appearance of the black costume.  

Recent price action has US newsstand copies just below and just above $300 (a Canadian edition hit $400 on ComicLink :whatthe:), so for the boards why don't we call this book $295 shipped.

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

ASM 252 sold by PM.

Edited by mattn792