• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Public Service Announcement: Please Stop Selling So Many Sweet Comics on the Boards I am TRYING TO SAVE MY MONEY UP KTHXBAI
2 2

35 posts in this topic

YOU HEARD ME! Please, please won't you all think of the children of the atom and stop with the endless sales threads filled with fantastic books at wonderful prices that tempt myself, and others I am sure, who are trying to be very very good to not upset our wives or significant others?

I know its tough during the pandemic and there isn't much else to do after burning through Netflix watch lists or the latest bottle of fine whiskey, but come on...come on.

Come on.

Please.

Just come on and cool it.

Cool it, won't you?

Cool it. Please.

Edited by speedcake

11 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

My Showcase 4 VF 50.00

AF 15 F/VF 35.00

Journey into Mystery 83 cgc 4.5 25.00

Take all 100.00 smackers!

Wha!...........🤑

If you ship them media mail will you take $65 for all ?

15 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Hey! I'm giving you 5 bucks off , back cover scans phooey.

Ok it is your lucky day. I found a buyer for you. I’ll pay you, he will pay me (just a small price markup from me).

You will just need to ship to my buyer. Don’t forget to get at least 50k insurance coverage... 

I call BS on the spinal column depicted here.  No, the spine cannot originate from the right hip-even if it's some man-brute.

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 8.42.36 PM.png