• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Public Service Announcement: Please Stop Selling So Many Sweet Comics on the Boards I am TRYING TO SAVE MY MONEY UP KTHXBAI
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with a bit of spending therapy in these difficult times, complicated by Covid.

Whether you're sheltering with more boardie-sourced newsprint, or alternatively, more digital as I am.

Edited by Ken Aldred

15 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I'm so upset about all of this that I forgot I changed my avatar and almost quoted myself to yell at myself.

Please! I beg of thee! Make it stop!

Is that kind of like when freddy krueger awoke in make-up and like to mess himself?!? lol 

:ohnoez: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 hours ago, speedcake said:

I'm so upset about all of this that I forgot I changed my avatar and almost quoted myself to yell at myself.

Please! I beg of thee! Make it stop!

If you think it’s that bad being tempted buying sweet comic books presently. Wait until around December month when Dale come with tons of comic books to list. So many :takeit: will be pasted over the forums. 

And that’s just ONE seller. There is also the Christmas gift exchange, gift Raffle ... and yes more sale threads. 

so... just give up and enjoy here to your heart’s desire. :nyah:

11 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

If you think it’s that bad being tempted buying sweet comic books presently. Wait until around December month when Dale come with tons of comic books to list. So many :takeit: will be pasted over the forums. 

And that’s just ONE seller. There is also the Christmas gift exchange, gift Raffle ... and yes more sale threads. 

so... just give up and enjoy here to your heart’s desire. :nyah:

Oh yes, I am perfectly aware and familiar with all of these LUST TRAPS