• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out the spinner rack in new Netflix television show
2 2

19 posts in this topic

I know there’s a topic for this already but I can’t find it so I apologize for that.

If you have Netflix there is a new show called The Queen’s Gambit. Takes place in the early 60’s. Go to season 1, episode 2. Fast forward to where there’s 41:20 remaining (not sure if every Netflix player is the same but mine only shows time remaining in the bottom right corner of the player).

The actress walks across the street and into a shop. There’s a spinner rack full of comics. They did a great job with authenticity.

It’s pretty cool check it out. I would post a screen grab but Netflix no longer allows that.

32 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

"It’s pretty cool check it out. I would post a screen grab but Netflix no longer allows that."

Get the scene on your screen, pause it, take a photo of the screen, post it.

how can netflix prevent a screen grab??  

51 minutes ago, kav said:

how can netflix prevent a screen grab??  

I’m watching it on an iPad. To screen grab you press the home button and the power button at the same time. Usually works, or it has in the past while watching a film on Netflix. Recently if I try to do this the screen grab is black. Cannot get it to work. 

3 minutes ago, Monstro said:

I’m watching it on an iPad. To screen grab you press the home button and the power button at the same time. Usually works, or it has in the past while watching a film on Netflix. Recently if I try to do this the screen grab is black. Cannot get it to work. 

try the top button and the volume button combo.  or the top and home.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 5.03.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 5.04.05 PM.png

15 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

My "take a photo of the screen" idea is lower tech, but should have sufficed.

I'm lo tech-I would draw a picture of the screen.

From a distance... it may fool to most viewers on screen. But I spotted a few 1970s Harvey comics, few 1980s Marvel (Avengers) and some indies. Nice job with the spinner rack but someone didn’t do good with comics alone. lol

I just started watching this show. 

5 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

From a distance... it may fool to most viewers on screen. But I spotted a few 1970s Harvey comics, few 1980s Marvel (Avengers) and some indies. Nice job with the spinner rack but someone didn’t do good with comics alone. lol

I just started watching this show. 

@Fan Boy You may want to clean up your signature info... or mayor  be reminiscing of better days...

Going to Comic Con and Shows in 2017:

ECCC show, Seattle WA - March 2th and 3rd, Two Days only

Vancouver Comic Book Show - February 26th, bigger and bigger, more fun!

Vancouver Comic Book Show - June 18, 2017

Fan Expo Canada - summer 2017?? - TBA