• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloween Photos 2020
4 4

40 posts in this topic

Halloween! Time to put an empty bowl on the porch with a sign that says "Please take only one"!

100 bags of candy? Wow!  We got zero trick or treaters. We had the lights up and a couple Jack-O-Lanterns. We had candy and a few hundred kid friendly comics but not a single kid. 

It was happening in my area although a little subdued. I do live on a culd-de-sac so slightly out of the way. Pretty disappointing. I expected it. 

Can’t wait for this year to end...

We officially weren't "doing Halloween" this year, but I kept a bowl of Kit Kats by the door just in case I saw some whippersnappers walking around. We ended up going downstairs to watch The Haunting (1963) as the wife wanted to see something "spooky but not terrifying". Never heard the doorbell, never saw any kids. We live on a dead end street, and I think only three houses had their lights on, so I'm not surprised. Normally we get 50-70 kids on a nice Halloween, but zip this year, which is probably just as well. Like Robot Man, I'm ready to get this turd of a year out of the way, and hope next year is much better. 

After the wife went to bed I poured a glass of apple cider and rolled The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, while my little personal jack o'lantern burned. All in all, not a great Halloween, but not a bad night on its own!

Edited by F For Fake

We went all out on yard and house decorations and the kids looked awesome.  I will try to post a picture. Lots of Tricks and Treats.  We had a great turnout, well over a hundred kids.  The streets were lined with families and you could feel the joy and hear the laughter all night ... it was refreshing! 

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

We officially weren't "doing Halloween" this year, but I kept a bowl of Kit Kats by the door just in case I saw some whippersnappers walking around. We ended up going downstairs to watch The Haunting (1963) as the wife wanted to see something "spooky but not terrifying". Never heard the doorbell, never saw any kids. We live on a dead end street, and I think only three houses had their lights on, so I'm not surprised. Normally we get 50-70 kids on a nice Halloween, but zip this year, which is probably just as well. Like Robot Man, I'm ready to get this turd of a year out of the way, and hope next year is much better. 

After the wife went to bed I poured a glass of apple cider and rolled The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, while my little personal jack o'lantern burned. All in all, not a great Halloween, but not a bad night on its own!

Sounds like a great night.  I ate most of the Halloween candy because no one showed up. Peanut m&ms and 7 monkeys

2020 did it’s thing in our neck of the woods. We had an epic thunderstorm roll through that took out trees, power and generally kept everyone locked away inside. Not one knock on the door. 

Three days later and some of the surrounding suburbs still don’t have power back.