• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1990s Cards. Indiviual cards, chase cards, promos, sets, boxes.......
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Over the next week I intend to list a bunch of cardsI picked up along the way. Most come from auctions, estate sales and craigs list collections. 

Any loose cards came in nine pocket plastic sheets and thats where they are right now. Any individual cards will ship well protected.

Any regular individual card is one dollar. Mix and match 13 regular cards for $10. Most chase cards are $2 or 6 for $10.

All the cards look good to me, as if they were carefully put into sheets, then books and stored. I will note any damage I see. 

Shipping on these cards is $2, for up to 20 cards. Free if you buy more than 20 loose cars. 

There will be a few sealed boxes from the early/mid 90s, and near complete sets from the same period.

Shipping will be capped at $15 and is USofA only. Paypal preferred but I'm easy.

First person to claim a card on this thread gets it.

Lot 1 is a rare 1993 Spiderman vs Venom hologram that is the best holo I've ever seen.

Marvel Universe Series 4, card H-IV    $38. Photo to follow but I can't get one that does this card justice.

Card is in a top loader

Lot 2  1994 Fleer Suspended Animation Chase Cards $2 each

Available are #s1-5,9,10

Lot 3  1994 Marvel Masterpieces Silver Holofoils.  $2 each

Available are cards 1-7,9,10

Lot 4- 1994 Marvel Masterpieces  $1 each

Available are cards 1-95, 97-136,138,139

Lot 5  Marvel Masterpieces Powerblast Chase Set $2 each

Cards 1-9  available, with duplicates of Cable and Archangel

Lot 6- 1995 Fleer Ultra  150 card base set

All cards available except #10

Lot 7-1995 Fleer Ultra Sinister Observations Chase set $2 each