• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Receiving and Turnaround Times
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi:  I sent books for Standard Tier Grading (without Pressing).  USPS tracking indicates they were delivered and signed for the morning  of 10/19/2020.   I do not see anything under the submission tracking status for this order.  How long does it take once it is received to be opened and status is entered? How will I know if there is an issue?  Am I correct the turnaround time estimate does not start until books are received and entered into the system?

Thank you and have a great day.

R/Buddy

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Due to the very high volume of mail we receive on a daily basis, it can take some time for your package to be opened and entered.  Right now, we are finishing up mail from the week of the 12th.  It will probably be a few more days until your order is entered.  You will receive an email once it has been logged in and then you will be able to view it online.  The turnaround times do not start until your order has been entered.

Thanks!