• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: Batman #23 CGC 7.0 WHITE PAGES
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone and Batman collectors,

I got it from CGC today.

Yes, I am aware of the aggressive price - beyond GPAnalysis average price.  Hey, this book was printed in 1944 and has WHITE PAGES!

As usual rules, no one from Hall of Fame or on Probation List should be allowed here.

This :takeit:trumps over any PMs.  I am pretty tough on lowball offers.

I WILL ACCEPT either PERSONAL/BUSINESS CHECK or MONEY ORDER only.

The shipping is on ME - the insurance/direct signature confirmation will be included.

Return is acceptable but I HOPE you will keep a beauty one!

Ask me about the references?  Plenty of them here. Ask me who and I will refer you.

Edited by JollyComics

Beautiful book! So you are accepting time payment? At this price... I will need at least 8-10 months, working my batty butt off in my jobs without vacation! :ohnoez:

But I do like the front cover! (worship)

11 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Beautiful book! So you are accepting time payment? At this price... I will need at least 8-10 months, working my batty butt off in my jobs without vacation! :ohnoez:

But I do like the front cover! (worship)

Sound like unfair to you. Hopefully you will find a better job.

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

Sound like unfair to you. Hopefully you will find a better job.

Actually I do have two jobs, one is a great job. It’s the high living cost is the issue. But thanks for Kind comment.

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Actually I do have two jobs, one is a great job. It’s the high living cost is the issue. But thanks for Kind comment.

It's California.  My uncle used to live in Walnut Creek and left his house key.  He walked away and didn't look back.  He lives again in his old childhood Chicago.  No way to go back to California when he is already retired.