• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CournalCrunch Kudos Thread
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey all - I mostly buy outside of the boards but have enjoyed interacting with a lot of boardies since I have joined.

Setting this up so the few purchases/sales I do make are recorded and feedback gathered.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts

-CC

Edited by CournalCrunch

I purchased a significant high-grade Silver Age book from CC and was extremely happy with all aspects of the transaction.  Not just an honest seller, but a real asset to our little community -- someone who really loves the hobby and a pleasure to deal with.  Definitely rooting him on as he continues to fill in runs and track down holy grails!

I bought four high-grade silver age books from the Cournal and couldn't be happier.  He was pleasant to deal with and realistic on pricing.  He communicated very thoroughly throughout the process and shipped the books quickly.  They arrived damage-free and looking purty.  They are now a cherished part of my collection and I will DEFINITELY be doing future business with CC.  Thank you for the new additions and your professionalism throughout the buy!