• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So unhappy with CGC lately!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

You all don’t have a problem processing payments but I still haven’t seen any books. With close to 100 either with you or on the way, I have to say I’m thinking of going somewhere else. So far you’ve processed 4 payment for 700+, 600+, 200+, and another 200+ and all I’ve gotten so far was a single book and a reholder that was sent to you because of  newton rings.  C’mon guys, if you put as much into grading books as you do posting grading videos and letters from your CEO maybe you’d have happier customers. 

Edited by Chamberlin

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We're sorry you have not had a good experience with CGC. If you would like to provide your submission information, we can check the status of your orders for you.  Turnaround times are going to vary depending on the services you selected as well as the tier. Please note that payment is due upon receipt of your submission and not when the order is completed so you will see payments processed before you receive your order back.  This has always been our policy.  

If you have any additional questions or issues, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Chamberlin said:

You all don’t have a problem processing payments but I still haven’t seen any books. With close to 100 either with you or on the way, I have to say I’m thinking of going somewhere else. So far you’ve processed 4 payment for 700+, 600+, 200+, and another 200+ and all I’ve gotten so far was a single book and a reholder that was sent to you because of  newton rings.  C’mon guys, if you put as much into grading books as you do posting grading videos and letters from your CEO maybe you’d have happier customers. 

And yet, you've still sent them nearly $2k worth of business! 

I'd say their business model is working PERFECTLY!  

Don't hire additional expensive professional graders, and just keep accepting orders and extending turn around times!  

Why would they waste money hiring more staff when people continue sending $2k worth of business and are apparently willing to wait!

The ONLY way to change this is to stop using CGC...  I suppose if enough people stopped using CGC due to the long wait times, then they might be forced to increase capacity, but as long as people keep sending them business, then why would they even consider doing anything to shorten wait times?