• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Man’s true value?
3 3

88 posts in this topic

It's like a facebook post in the comic book collecting groups! "Hi I just found these comics in my Grandpa's mom's cousin's car trunk basement storage locker and I have no idea what they are worth can you all give me your decades of knowledge and experience for free and in 500 characters or less so that I may make the moneys thanks?!"

In all seriousness, GL to the OP. They are sweet books.

7 minutes ago, FormerReader said:

Knows how to submit books for grading, but has no idea on the value of books? Hmmmm......

Knows how to submit poss 9.9 candidates--

49 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

At least once a month someone tries to be clever & posts a “where is a good place to sell these” thread in general advertising their wares.

Sales thread disguised as a "I dont know much pls help" so it can be posted in CG and reach wider audience basically.

14 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You want to deal with an auction house for books like these. You're paying for risk mitigation when agreeing to their fees.

Yes