• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's been your experience like with turnaround times for grading?
1 1

188 posts in this topic

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, broke_pokedude said:

I'm concerned that I may have put too many rubber bands wrapping my cards and they may get damaged since wait times have increased. If I contact support, do you guys know if they will check on my cards or if I can bump up from economy go standard ? Thanks

No, sorry. We are no longer able to bump any submissions to a higher tier, and we cannot go looking for a single package. Once we open them, the rubber bands will be removed.

Paul

2 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

No, sorry. We are no longer able to bump any submissions to a higher tier, and we cannot go looking for a single package. Once we open them, the rubber bands will be removed.

Paul

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for the info. When the cards enter "received" status is that when you guys open them?

for the "Now opening submissions week" listed online, is that for bulk? My express submission was marked delivered yesterday so wanted to get a feel of ETA so i dont have to keep refreshing to check. Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, ChefSoySauce said:

for the "Now opening submissions week" listed online, is that for bulk? My express submission was marked delivered yesterday so wanted to get a feel of ETA so i dont have to keep refreshing to check. Thanks in advance.

It’s mostly for tiers below Express. I have an express submission that was delivered May 7 that hasn’t yet been received though.

4 hours ago, jd619641 said:

It’s mostly for tiers below Express. I have an express submission that was delivered May 7 that hasn’t yet been received though.

I have an express order delivered April 26th that hasn’t been received yet. Just adding some data points for y’all

interesting....guessing 1 week avg for express...

does the "Confirm Package Delivery" under work?...i inputted the USPS tracking number but is says "Your package has either not been delivered or has not been scanned by our staff. Please check back in a couple of days." even though USPS says delivered.