• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's been your experience like with turnaround times for grading?
1 1

188 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

What was the original turnaround time for economy?

So i had a 16 card Econ order received 11/18 and the turnaround time was 30 days. on 1/6 it has finally changed from received to scheduled for grading.

3 hours ago, Sp33dy said:

Hey can u update when u finally receive your stuff back. Cause they shipped mines 12/30 and its still in transit. They charge alot for shipping but seems they choose the slowest way back

Sure can, I live in Hawaii so it takes a bit longer. I also picked USPS for return shipping. My standard that got shipped on 12/02 was out for delivery on 12/08. 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, KRod518 said:

Still at Received, today is the 21st business day not counting holidays.

Did you call to check in? That's a bit disheartening. I know these turnaround times aren't guaranteed but still...

On 1/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, Scrum said:

Sure can, I live in Hawaii so it takes a bit longer. I also picked USPS for return shipping. My standard that got shipped on 12/02 was out for delivery on 12/08. 

So have u received it yet

7 hours ago, Chris Oxendine said:

did you not get tracking?

I did and its been stuck at a warehouse for over a week. The post office said cgc messed up the address and that it won't get to me until they retrieve it but cgc is saying its not there fault and they did it right. So I'm jus angry with cgc service. They take a long time and now idk when ill get my package 

Hopefully my Recieved 11/19 submissions will be shipped out this week.

Does anyone know the time typically right now for Bulk/Econ orders to go from Scheduled for Grading to Graded?

How many business days did it take your submission to go from Scheduled to Graded?

47 minutes ago, MisterBox said:

Does anyone know the time typically right now for Bulk/Econ orders to go from Scheduled for Grading to Graded?

How many business days did it take your submission to go from Scheduled to Graded?

I'd say that's a long shot considering my november 16th bulk hasn't been graded.

1 hour ago, Sambuck2 said:

I'd say that's a long shot considering my november 16th bulk hasn't been graded.

Ah yeah, I mean I had a standard order be graded and shipped the same day, so I figured once things are graded they pretty much get sent out ASAP. So I'm probably looking at them being graded maybe by the end of the week if I'm lucky it seems.

2 hours ago, MisterBox said:

Also curious to see as I am in the same boat but with a 11/23 bulk order, at 31 days today and hasn't budged. Last order was received 11/6 and shipped 12/31, which was I believe 33 business days.

Also have orders received 12/1, 12/2 (weird that the 2 bulk orders sent in one box weren't received same day), and 12/9 but much less optimistic on the 30-ish day turnaround on those for obvious reasons.

21 minutes ago, DB Cards said:

Also curious to see as I am in the same boat but with a 11/23 bulk order, at 31 days today and hasn't budged. Last order was received 11/6 and shipped 12/31, which was I believe 33 business days.

Also have orders received 12/1, 12/2 (weird that the 2 bulk orders sent in one box weren't received same day), and 12/9 but much less optimistic on the 30-ish day turnaround on those for obvious reasons.

Yeah orders around this time are curious, because we were closing in on the 30 day mark and then they shifted times to 60, so curious how long it'll take. My bet is graded by Friday-Monday coming up.

Just now, alohaboyz said:

10/28 STILL NOT FINISHED

I WIN .  LONGEST SUBMISSION IN CGC HISTORY.

What kind of medal does this earn

2 minutes ago, thatdudebooks said:

50+ card bulk order here ... 

• 11/24/20 marked in as "Received"
  • 01/11/21 still pending in "Received" status 

That'll probably change this week to scheduled for grading based off latest trends.