• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Ebay: Macross 1 (Robotech), 10 / 12 cent Silver Age Superman, JLA color guides, B&B 53, 55, 69 Captain America 321 color guides, Silver Surfer Agatha Harkness Color Guides, and more

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have recently landed a 5000+ book collection that spans Silver - Modern age comics as well as graphic novels, magazines, etc. I will be slowly posting it all for sale on ebay with occasional threads here on the Boards. Message me with any want lists. 

Right now on Ebay I have some raw and CGC graded books (more will be listed over the next week), JLA, Captain America Flag Smasher issue Color guides, Thing with She-Hulk color guides, and more! Thanks for checking my listings out: 

My ebay listings: Rhino_Comics 

Thank you! 

:foryou: :applause:

Edited by Sharkey

New books added including a Hulk 180 CGC 6.5, Marvel Spotlight 12 CGC 8.0 and a bunch of Silver/Bronze DC and Marvel, including a full set of Watchmen 1-12, some Neal Adams GL as well as Adams Batman/Tec covers. Modern keys such as Wonder Woman 9 (origin of Cheetah) and so much MORE! Thanks for looking!

My ebay listings - so much good stuff!

Edited by Sharkey

Added new slabs: ASM 194 7.0, Secret Wars 8 9.4, New Teen Titans 2 7.5, Preacher 1 9.0, DC Comics Presents 47 9.4, Spectacular Spider-Man 101 9.4, and more - as well as some raw books. Will be adding more this week! 

My Ebay Profile and Listings - lots of slabs, raw books, and OA color guides!

Just added CGC 9.8 books: Simpsons Comics 1, Radioactive Man (Glow Cover) 1, Static 1 (movie mania~), and Jurassic Park 1. 

I also have some great color guides and raw books like early Silver Age Supermans, Infinity Gauntlet 1, Supergirl 1, Wonder Woman 9 and much much more. 

Check out my ebay listings for Rhino_Comics here

CGC Slabs added:

Sandman 1 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES   SOLD!!

Saga of the Swamp Thing 37 (1st John Constantine) CGC 9.2  SOLD!

ASM 194 (1st Black Cat) CGC 8.5   SOLD! 

ASM 210 (1st Madam Web) CGC 9.0 SOLD!! 

Raw Books added: 

Macross 1 (1st Print)

Captain America 323  SOLD!!

And a whole bunch of raw Silver Age Supermans. 

My Ebay Listings - Thanks for Looking!

Edited by Sharkey