• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-men tribute to Len Wein and Dave Cockrum
3 3

33 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, skrilla1212 said:

Love the Cassara page!
He’s been a stand out to me on the recent X-books, I wasn’t sure if it was digital. Did he have a rep or did you reach out to him direct?

yea- I am a fan too.. was trying to buy some art from his xforce book but this worked out instead. His art is all traditional... and direct no rep

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Ha! Nice! I picked this book up as well, and as I flipped through it, I considered hunting down some of the artists for pages, too! But ultimately, I didn't. I applaud you on your treasure hunt, and I'm glad you were able to get some of your favorite pages from it! This really was a cool tribute comic.

8 hours ago, BuraddoRun said:

Ha! Nice! I picked this book up as well, and as I flipped through it, I considered hunting down some of the artists for pages, too! But ultimately, I didn't. I applaud you on your treasure hunt, and I'm glad you were able to get some of your favorite pages from it! This really was a cool tribute comic.

I just thought it was such a neat idea.. and the odds of me owning an original cockrum from it are slim to none.. so next best thing .