• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-men tribute to Len Wein and Dave Cockrum
3 3

33 posts in this topic

Just now, Unstoppablejayd said:

Another one I could not resist that was done digitally... Rod Reis Krakoa reveal splash! He owes me a sketch because he forgot but his rep said he will take care of it for me. 

8976B527-0FD0-4B7F-B9C2-915BDDCB3490.jpeg

A2D7E1C5-6312-46A7-B10E-314546C147ED.jpeg

It's nice that what you purchased seems to be a print of the file sent for approval (a little larger?) so that gives it a difference a collector would appreciate.

I would have been happy enough to print out a high def copy of the comic page blown up to 11 X 17, but it seems you have the "original" 

print, so, good on you.  Glad you like it, David

9 hours ago, aokartman said:

It's nice that what you purchased seems to be a print of the file sent for approval (a little larger?) so that gives it a difference a collector would appreciate.

I would have been happy enough to print out a high def copy of the comic page blown up to 11 X 17, but it seems you have the "original" 

print, so, good on you.  Glad you like it, David

David- yea it is a bit bigger.. really loved the page and it was not to expensive so the "original" was worth it to me.