• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Web Of Venom: Wraith #1
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. Can a remarked book still receive a yellow label (Signature Series) with NO signature? The reason I asked was because on Tyler Kirkham's website, it shows that the book would be signed and remarked.

IMG_1357.jpg

wraith virgin.jpg

If the book is going to be "signed and remarked", why would you ask if it can still receive a yellow label with NO signature?  You don't want the signature? 

Or are you just asking the general question, "can a book still get a yellow label with NO signature, just a remark"?  With a general question, the website reference is throwing it off (now specific).

20 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

If the book is going to be "signed and remarked", why would you ask if it can still receive a yellow label with NO signature?  You don't want the signature? 

Or are you just asking the general question, "can a book still get a yellow label with NO signature, just a remark"?  With a general question, the website reference is throwing it off (now specific).

I'm not saying I don't want the signature. Since my book was supposed to be signed and remarked/remarqued, I wanted to know if a book that has been remarked/remarqued Only, still get a yellow label (Signature Series). The signature is supposed to be on the book as well as the remark/remarqued. As pictured above, Tyler didn't sign the book but remark/remarqued it.

53 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

Oh, yeah.  That's weird.  Like it missed getting signed.  Sure makes "Signature Series" seem like a misnomer in that instance.  I haven't seen that before, but maybe another boardie has.

Either the witness wasn't paying attention or the CGV person wasn't paying attention. This would be an error on Tyler Kirkhams part & the witness/CGV person's part unless I'm not understanding. Maybe they thought the one printed on the cover was the signature.

Edited by hogan36

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I think that they use "Signed & Sketched" whenever an artist does a sketch regardless of no words being written.

This was the case on a TDKR #1 that Miller sketched, but did not sign.

I can't confirm that this is always the case, but I have seen it before.

I'm not sure how many he had for sale to be signed or remarked. I'll just have to check eBay from time to time to see if anybody has the same thing as my comic. On Tyler Kirkhams website, he shows the Trade & Virgin both signed and remarked.

Edited by hogan36

48 minutes ago, 333 said:

"Thanks you all. They came graded that way. I'm honestly a CBCS guy. I'm going to continue supporting CBCS.I have many many many more comics coming towards CBCS to get graded in the near future."

Hooooooogan!!!

Ain't no shame. Just the truth. All love. We all love something in life. No hard feelings.

Edited by hogan36