• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 25% off the magazines (page 5)
3 3

100 posts in this topic

Who can buy?
Anyone not on the Probation List or the Hall of Shame can buy. Even so, I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

How do you pay?
I accept PayPal Goods and Services, Bitcoin, or Zelle. Please be ready to pay within 3 days of being invoiced; I'm quite busy of late and want to conclude all deals as quickly as possible.

Can you make a return?
I won't take a return due to buyer's remorse. If now is a bad time for you to make a purchase, don't push that bad timing onto me. Otherwise, you need to let me know within five (5) calendar days of receiving the book, as indicated by USPS tracking.

How do I ship and what does it cost?
I will ship via USPS Priority. I will take a collector's care with packaging your comic. Shipping is $8 for any number of raws, $15 for any number of slabs (or slabs combined with raws). I ship in Gemini mailers or Priority boxes, no envelopes. An individual listing might include shipping costs so read the details, please.

What else do you need to know?
Payment is expected within 2 days of me invoicing you, else I reserve the right to relist the comic. :takeit: in the thread trumps PM negotiations. You need to post a :takeit: here whether buying a comic at the asking price or negotiating via PM. If you're buying from and shipping to Canada, the full shipping cost is needed and you must anticipate long delivery times (as much as 6 weeks, based on recent experience).

Kudos
It's embarrassingly long from my manic buying and selling days, but here it is.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Flash Comics #94, CGC 6.0 with (worship) WHITE pages, $450 :news: SOLD!

Do you like Hawkman? Do you like Kubert? Do you like Hawkman by Kubert? Do you like Westerns? Do you like Flash? Do you like Golden Age? Do you like GA Flash Comics with Hawkman covers? Do you like GA DC Westerns? Oh...you do. Well, have I got a treat for you.

The pic taken on top of the book pile was just to show it in a different light. The counter-top photos make the blues look a bit deeper than they are. Click any image to enlarge it.

Spoiler

PXL_20201030_150106751.jpg

PXL_20201030_150019253.jpg

PXL_20201030_150000031.jpgPXL_20201030_150007707.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

1 minute ago, JB123 said:

i have been wondering if it will come to a point that actual labels from cgc will be graded? Not the comic but the label. Think about it a busted out old first gen label may be collectible?

I've got lots I will sell you. :D

Just now, DavidTheDavid said:

$90 but on hold for the moment, you can claim next in line

I think the pages are OW despite the label.

16040728744677377822040111284502.jpg

16040729486812861844360970157642.jpg

take