• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 25% off the magazines (page 5)
3 3

100 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Census police take this kind of thing seriously, you know.

I know, I know.  It is hard to take CGC very seriously when you've cracked out as many books as I have.

As I said last night, The CGC labels are rarely reflective of the true grade or the PQ.

1 hour ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Flash Comics #94, CGC 6.0 with (worship) WHITE pages, $450

Do you like Hawkman? Do you like Kubert? Do you like Hawkman by Kubert? Do you like Westerns? Do you like Flash? Do you like Golden Age? Do you like GA Flash Comics with Hawkman covers? Do you like GA DC Westerns? Oh...you do. Well, have I got a treat for you.

The pic taken on top of the book pile was just to show it in a different light. The counter-top photos make the blues look a bit deeper than they are. Click any image to enlarge it.

PXL_20201030_150106751.jpg

PXL_20201030_150019253.jpg

PXL_20201030_150000031.jpgPXL_20201030_150007707.jpg

take per PM

12 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I do have several magazines, most of which came from that magazine maniac stevemmg, but I won't bother listing them if nobody is interested.

I think if you change the title to "+ Now Listing Magazines" you'll do well.

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Will that work for me even if I don't list magazines? 

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Will that work for me even if I don't list magazines? 

hm  Maybe.  You might try, "Strange Adventures 50 - now with twerking butt gifs" instead.

Just now, lizards2 said:

hm  Maybe.  You might try, "Strange Adventures 50 - now with twerking butt gifs" instead.

Fortunately I have an extensive archive of twerking gifs saved in case of emergency. 

4 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Fortunately I have an extensive archive of twerking gifs saved in case of emergency. 

I hear they will be the new currency after next week.