• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help finding a comic or information

4 posts in this topic

Hello Forum Members,

I am in need of some help. I am looking for information on Secret Wars #1 Zing Pop Culture Variant. I try to collect full runs of a series to include all variants and I'm looking for this book. I just cannot seem to find any information on it. I looked at eBay and see that only one seller has it for sale and it's $1k. How rare is this variant? Is that $1k justified? I tried emailing zing pop but I have not received a reply back.

Attached is the cover photo.

Thank you everyone for your time reading my post and any help you can offer.

Screenshot_20201031-132335.png

Edited by PADean
Reword title

So, there aren't (to my knowledge) publicly released quantities for any of these. This is a store variant, like many others on this book. The catch is, of course, that this is a store variant for a store in Australia, which very likely has limited the number of copies hanging around the American market.

As for the one on eBay... it's a 9.8, and a sig series book, so that's inevitably going to drive the price point up. Does that make it a $1000 book? Well, I certainly don't think so... but I also don't collect these store variant covers, generally speaking.