• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Final Price Drop Amazing Spider-Man #86 and Detective Comics #359
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Boardies,

Recently upgraded to a Tec #359 CGC 2.5 and an Amazing Spider-Man #86 CGC 7.5.  I figured I would let my lower grades go.  Rules for the purchase are listed below

1.  Price includes shipping to any of the 48 states CONUS.  Outside the 48 states CONUS or international I will pick up $20.00 for shipping the rest is on the buyer.

2. They are both CGC graded so their should not be any question about the grade.  I will accept refunds if you notify me 2-days  after you receive it.  For refund comic has to come back in same shape I shipped it to you and buyer pays return shipping.

3. I prefer PayPal as payment.  That way both me and the buyer are protected when shipped. Payment is expected 72-hours after you purchase it.  If you need more time we can discuss it on the PMs.

4.  Comic will be shipped well protected in a medium flat-rate USPS box.  The book will be fully covered with insurance.

5.  I will not sell to someone on the board who is on the Probation List (PL) or the Hall of Shame (HOS)

6. I am always open to offers via PMs, but an :takeit:in the thread gets it even if in the middle of negotiations. The book also goes to the first time-stamped :takeit: in the thread.

7. My Kudos thread is below:

Mike22 Kudos Thread

8.  Amazing Spider-Man #86 CGC 6.5 (White Pages) - Origin of Black Widow, Black dons new costume - $150.00$135.00 - $125.00

Detective Comics #359 CGC 1.8 (Cream/Off White Pages) - Origin and 1st Appearance of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) - $295.00 - $265.50 - $250.00

9. Pictures of Comics are below.

10. Any questions about the books, let me know.

Edited by Mike22
Price Drop