• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] + + + FLASH SALE! 5% off listed prices for the next 60 minutes! Thread reopened! A rare Blue Bolt. Punch Comics. Rocket Kelly. + + +
6 6

23 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: PayPal Goods and Services or personal check. Item will ship when payment clears. 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box - $15 to the USA for up to three slabs. I will provide USPS insurance at your cost if you so desire. I am not shipping internationally at this time. 

RETURN POLICY: I will not accept returns on these slabs. Please see the scans and feel free to ask any questions before you buy.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! 

Edited by newshane
Changed title again

Blue Bolt 108 - CGC 3.5 (VG - ) off-white pages 

Another classic cover by LB Cole 

SOLD

108.jpg

Edited by newshane

Both books (Blue Bolt 106 and 108) have been privately sold via PM. 

Thanks for looking! 

More to come later today! :foryou:

Punch Comics 14 GC 2.0 (good) cream to off-white pages. 

Notation: tape on interior cover 

SOLD

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Edited by newshane
Price drop

This Fox is rare as hen's teeth! Gerber 8 and a Gerber "no-show" comic! 

GPA is of no value when setting a price on this one. I may take this one down pretty quickly, so here is your chance! 

Rocket Kelly 5 - CGC 5.5 (F-) off-white to white pages 

SOLD

IMG_1028 (1).jpg

Edited by newshane
Price drop

I'm kind of in the mood to move these, so I've dropped prices to reflect the best available deal. 

I'll leave this open until the weekend. :foryou:

13 hours ago, newshane said:

This Fox is rare as hen's teeth! Gerber 8 and a Gerber "no-show" comic! 

GPA is of no value when setting a price on this one. I may take this one down pretty quickly, so here is your chance! 

Rocket Kelly 5 - CGC 5.5 (F-) off-white to white pages 

$500 SHIPPED TO THE USA 

$450 SHIPPED TO THE USA - BOTTOM DOLLAR

IMG_1028 (1).jpg

:takeit:Wow! A Gerber 8... and a white space! So cool!  I’ll take as per PM :takeit:

9 hours ago, ECDC said:

:takeit:Wow! A Gerber 8... and a white space! So cool!  I’ll take as per PM :takeit:

^^

Fantastic grab! I hate to see her go, but all things must one day pass. 

Willing to entertain offers on the Blue Bolt before I take her down. Don't feel shy. If you're on the fence, talk to me today! 

Since Rocket Kelly 5 sold, I'm willing to move my copy of the second issue. 

Not as rare as number five, but still not something you see all the time. 

Rocket Kelly 2 - CGC 7.0 (F/VF) off-white pages. Please note the miswrap. 

$200 SHIPPED TO THE USA!

IMG_0455.jpg

:bump:

Taking offers on remaining books. A bump today and one tomorrow. Thread will close early Saturday morning! 

Final :bump:

I looked at my records and there is actually still a little bit of room for negotiation on all books. I’m closing the thread early tomorrow morning, so if you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate to shoot me an offer. I’m not the type to get offended when it comes to negotiation. 

Woke up this morning in the mood to sell. 

Throwing the dice on these. If they don't sell by Monday morning, they will stay in the vault for a long time. What's meant to be is meant to be and all that. These are super cheap. No further price reductions. 

***Please see previous posts for pictures***

RECAP WITH UPDATED PRICES:

$615 SHIPPED TO THE USA - Blue Bolt Vol. 2 #11 - CGC 7.5 (VF-) cream to off-white pages 

:news:SOLD Punch Comics 14 GC 2.0 (good) cream to off-white pages. Notation: tape on interior cover 

$200 SHIPPED TO THE USA - Rocket Kelly 2 - CGC 7.0 (F/VF) off-white pages.

:news:$900 SHIPPED TO THE USA FOR ALL THREE!!!:news:

:flipbait:

Edited by newshane