• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone from cgc help please?
1 1

1 post in this topic

I have the comic the maxx 1/2. There are four versions of this comic book purple foil, gold foil, red foil, and blue foil logo (on the cover). Mine does not have any foil logo on the cover. I had just got this back from cgc and they labeled it manufactured without purple foil logo. And I'm assuming they put it in the census under the category purple foil logo. I was wondering why this comic book would be labeled under the purple foil logo because it does not have any foil on it whatsoever. My first question is how could cgc possibly know that it was the purple foil version of this comic book? My second question is shouldn't it be in the category the maxx 1/2 and in the sub category titled manufactured without foil logo? Right now it's in the subcategory purple foil logo. How do I get this corrected and have a in its own category labeled manufactured with no foil logo? I've seen other comic books with a similar manufacturing error like venom lethal protector number one there is a Black version and a white version. Both these versions are missing foil on the cover like mine. And they both have their own category in the census. I would think this comic book also deserves to have its own category am I correct in saying this?

IMG_20201029_202340.jpg