• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package Arrived at CGC Today, How long before you see it in the system?

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I sent in my first submission of Pokemon cards, and I received a fedex notifcation that they were delivered today. I went extra for walkthrough and express, but I forgot to put it on the outside of the box. Any idea on how long it would normally take for them to open that box and realize it is a walkthrough?

Thank you!

-Chris

44 minutes ago, keepa1488 said:

Hello,

I sent in my first submission of Pokemon cards, and I received a fedex notifcation that they were delivered today. I went extra for walkthrough and express, but I forgot to put it on the outside of the box. Any idea on how long it would normally take for them to open that box and realize it is a walkthrough?

Thank you!

-Chris

They received my first ever submission on October 23rd and they showed as received by CGC in their system on October 26th as the 24th and 25th was a weekend and they're closed on weekends. So for me, it was next business day when it got processed. 

It should be in their system either tomorrow or Friday. If you don't see it in there by Friday, you can always call them (or message them) and ask. 

May high grades await you,

Fearless

3 hours ago, Zj_collect said:

My package was shown as delivered on Nov 4, but isn't showing up in the system yet either. It's been three business days. My guess is it might take a little longer than that.

Mine showed up in system today and was delivered on 10/30 so give it about 7 days or so

remember they dont count weekends

Edited by Kangroo

On 11/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, Kangroo said:

Mine showed up in system today and was delivered on 10/30 so give it about 7 days or so

remember they dont count weekends

So six or seven business days then. That seems reasonable. Thanks!

Edit for anyone else who may read this: mine appeared in the CGC system six business days after the post office tracking showed "delivered."

Edited by Zj_collect