• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% off all raws : Thor - Pre-Code Horror - Bronze, Silver - Lots of Horror, Marvel Super-Hero - MISC

165 posts in this topic

:news:  15% Off All Remaining Raw Comics  

Hi all,

Getting pretty close to where I want to be on my X-Men #1, but I've put together another short box of stuff to offer up toward the goal. Lots of sharp Bronze horror, some super hero stuff, both D.C. and Marvel goodness. Second half of this sale will be Thor #180 through #207 complete run.

First :takeit: in the thread wins.  

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal.

Shipping is $8 for up to 5 books.  Anything more either goes in a medium or large flat rate USPS box depending on how many you buy.

$15 for slabs

USA shipping only

Returns on raws ok if I send you the wrong books. If you have any other issues I will do my best to work it out with you.

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards, and my kudos are here:

Edited by speedcake

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #6  looks VF from the front, back has a non color breaking bend down the length of the back cover along the spine. And there are two small holes in the spine near the top staple.  Date stamp back cover.    $10

Darkmansion6.jpg

Spoiler

Darkmansion6b.jpg

Edited by speedcake

8 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #14  VF to VF+  has a touch of sun shadow back cover. Date stamp  $15

Line on the back cover is a printing defect

Darkmansion14.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Darkmansion14b.jpg

3 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion #15  VF  $15

DarkMansion15.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DarkMansion15b.jpg

:takeit: