• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% off all raws : Thor - Pre-Code Horror - Bronze, Silver - Lots of Horror, Marvel Super-Hero - MISC

165 posts in this topic

Thor #229  VF-  House Ad for Incredible Hulk 181, 1st Wolverine in print in a comic book if you wanna go there and fight somebody about it :roflmao:

Prices are all over the place for this issue. Let's try $40 and if you don't like the price, PM me.

Thor229.jpg

Spoiler

Thor229b.jpg

Edited by speedcake

ok that's all the Thor books I plan to list.  I lowered the price on the She-Hulk 1 quite a bit, so take another look at that one if anyone is interested.  As always, feel free to shoot me a pm with offers. I like making deals.  I'll be back later with more backs. Maybe tonight. maybe tomorrow some time.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, speedcake said:

She-Hulk #1  structurally a sharp copy but LOTS of foxing. mostly on the back cover, but a little along the edges of the front cover. I'm not sure what to grade it, but let's say $75   NOW $55

and feel free to haggle

SheHulk1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

SheHulk1b.jpg

Take