• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Terrifying Tales #13
2 2

17 posts in this topic

On the back cover is a bottom 1/4" tear and a couple 1/8" chips out on the left edge. I've seen other copies of this book with the same printing defect. The staples are slightly discolored but not rusty.

When I got it, it reeked of moth balls, but it's mostly dissipated now. No internal defects. 

I have a pretty strong opinion on the grade (

Spoiler

), but curious what others think. Thanks!

CCI11052020.jpg

CCI11052020_0001.jpg

2 hours ago, THWhite said:

I did. Fortunately, it looks free of restoration. 

Nice. I was bidding but bowed out if its the same one. I bowed out though. While I think it is a good deal, it was more than I wanted to pay. That and I have no idea what an actual 6.5 would go for if graded....

39 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Nice. I was bidding but bowed out if its the same one. I bowed out though. While I think it is a good deal, it was more than I wanted to pay. That and I have no idea what an actual 6.5 would go for if graded....

Yeah, it's a little hard to say. On GPA, there are no sales of copies above 5.5 for the last 6 years. Hopefully it will sit ungraded for many years in my collection though.