• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Good deals, one at a time. SA & GA***
6 6

15 posts in this topic

Greetings.

I have hundreds of transactions and sales refs stretching back over 7 years, so buy with confidence. You can check out my Kudos thread as well which is just the tip of the iceberg as regards business done.

Here are my :rulez:

1. Paypal preferred. Bank Transfers considered. Absolutely no cheques.

2. You must pay within 24 hours of claiming the book.

3. For my part, I will ship safely and securely from the UK with tracking and delivery confirmation and Insurance, worldwide. Shipping to the States for example is now running at about $35 for the method I use, and I pay this. I will ship within 3 days of payment.

4.These are CGC graded books and as such returns are not an option on these books. However I will accept a return on good grounds but the shipping dime is on you.

5. I WILL NOT SELL TO ANYBODY IN THE HALL OF SHAME.

6. I WILL SELL TO ANYONE ON THE PROBATION LIST, PROVIDING YOU CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS. I WILL CONSIDER EACH REQUEST ON ITS OWN MERITS, BUT I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE.

:takeit: in the thread will trump other negotiations obviously.

paul

Edited by G G ®

Possibly one of the best 5.5s you will see.

Beautiful book.

Also comes with very sensibly placed, clear OO datestamp.

sold

$625a.jpg

$625b.jpg

Edited by G G ®

This book was signed way back in 2005 & 2006 by Lee & Romita, the Spidey dream team.

Back then Stan was 83 and JR SR was 75 years young.

The book was transferred recently to the new holder and label and still retains it's original encapsulation date.

I have included a scan of the book when it was in the old holder.

It's a white paged beauty with clear legible signatures and perfect signature placement. A great investment. 

$595 OBO  reduced to $535

a.jpg

e.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Edited by G G ®

57 minutes ago, G G ® said:

THIS BOOK IS FREE

I will post it at my expense in the first week of December. Ideally I would like it to be given to a child or a young person starting on their comic book collecting journey.

NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.

Pm me your Boards handle, I will pm you back to confirm you have been accepted into the draw. One entry per person only.

I will raffle all the entries in a hat and announce the winner on 1 December.

Remember, I would like the book given to someone deserving and young, and new to the hobby.

TOTU 057a-£61.69.jpg

TOTU 057b-£61.69.jpg

TOTU 057c-£61.69.jpg

TOTU 057d-£61.69.JPG

:golfclap::golfclap:

The IM1 is firm but the other books are open to various levels of flexibility. Best offer, nearest offer, or very near offer, depending on which book it is.

The free book I would hope to get 10-20 entries for the raffle, otherwise it's not worth doing.

PM either with an offer or raffle entry.

Thanks.

I've made some FINAL reductions on the books in time for Xmas and before closing down in a few days.

These will not be offered any lower.

A reminder that I pay for International tracked/delivery confimation/Insured shipping.

I will also take time payments but pm to discuss first.

IM 1 is now $450   SOLD  :news:

HT 9 is now $450  SOLD  :news:

MGA 43 is now $215

ASM 48 is now $535

Edited by G G ®

On 11/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, G G ® said:

Possibly one of the best 5.5s you will see.

Beautiful book.

Also comes with very sensibly placed, clear OO datestamp.

$475  FIRM  reduced to $450

$625a.jpg

$625b.jpg

SOLD VIA PM