• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA sale - ASMs, All Top 10, Dagar 14, Fight 79, Jo-Jo 8, 11 & 25, Zoot 11 & 12, Jungle 51, Seven Seas 3 Crippen + more
9 9

74 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Chaos_in_Canada said:

There's a Subscription Crease on the back cover. Running from the centre of the comic (top to bottom) 

Look at the "E" in EVEL & KNIEVEL

Ah!  Always harder to see these things on my phone. Thx!

25 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

You never see 63 in that grade... it's tough in grade. When I was selling Bill's ASM run, I lost track of how many folks asked about it. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of  jesus)(thumbsu

What makes this book so valuable and hard to find in this grade?   To me, it's not the greatest Romita cover.  Either way, it's a great book....just curious about the demand/value :)

4 hours ago, Chaos_in_Canada said:

There's a Subscription Crease on the back cover. Running from the centre of the comic (top to bottom) 

Look at the "E" in EVEL & KNIEVEL

Yeah, I consider these the perfect types of books for my own collection - beautiful front with any issues on the back.

4 hours ago, piper said:

Like a moth to a flame...

Nice books sir. I must admit that I’m tempted by a couple of these. lol

Thanks. Don't hesitate or they will be gone...........