• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my AF 15 !

29 posts in this topic

What is the history of that book. Where did you get it. thanks

Got it from a guy whos grandfather owns a comic shop in London,

He had it down as an 8.5 ( dreaming ) and priced at £ 5000....

i knew it was a 6.5 at best when i picked it up but was happy enough as i got it for much less than £ 5K....

I think i'll get it CGC SS'd and keep it 10 years unitl my GF finally bleeds me dry laugh.gif

Cheers,

What is the history of that book. Where did you get it. thanks

Got it from a guy whos grandfather owns a comic shop in London,

He had it down as an 8.5 ( dreaming ) and priced at £ 5000....

i knew it was a 6.5 at best when i picked it up but was happy enough as i got it for much less than £ 5K....

I think i'll get it CGC SS'd and keep it 10 years unitl my GF finally bleeds me dry laugh.gif

Cheers,

Stupid question: Do you guys have £ keys instead of $ keys on your keyboards? 27_laughing.gif

Stupid question: Do you guys have £ keys instead of $ keys on your keyboards? 27_laughing.gif

shy.gif

Keyboard map my friend. Here's a map of a German keyboard map (American on the top, German on the bottom).

`1234567890-=

^1234567890ß´

~!@#$%^&*()_+

°!"§$%&/()=?`

qwertyuiop[]\

qwertzuiopü+#

QWERTYUIOP{}|

QWERTZUIOPÜ*'

asdfghjkl;'

asdfghjklöä

ASDFGHJKL:"

ASDFGHJKLÖÄ

zxcvbnm,./

yxcvbnm,.-

ZXCVBNM<>?

YXCVBNM;:_

hey changing man are you gonna get it SS'd by stan lee. If so I would contact Peter Dixon of Paradise Comics in toronto He is having stan up for a con in april and is already accepting signature series submissions for stan.

Man after my own heart wink.gif

I've been in touch with Kevin Boyd about it....he's letting me know the procedure next week when they release their terms....

Looking forward to getting it back.... laugh.gif

Cheers,

shy.gif

Keyboard map my friend. Here's a map of a German keyboard map (American on the top, German on the bottom).

`1234567890-=

^1234567890ß´

~!@#$%^&*()_+

°!"§$%&/()=?`

qwertyuiop[]\

qwertzuiopü+#

QWERTYUIOP{}|

QWERTZUIOPÜ*'

asdfghjkl;'

asdfghjklöä

ASDFGHJKL:"

ASDFGHJKLÖÄ