• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Superman 147
2 2

28 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, allthingskryptonite said:

I'll be a bit conservative and say 7.5

This is where I may have leaned except for one factor. The WOW factor. The colors here are indicative of a Pedigree copy. Just look at that stark contrast between the dark and light lavender in the art at the bottom, and how boldly the gray divides those two colors. The yellow, greens, etc.; fresh as the day printed. It's an exceptional 7.5, thus 8.0 overall, IMO. But, list it on ebay and the eye appeal will warrant a result one full grade better than the market value of the CGC label grade it gets! 

26 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

This is where I may have leaned except for one factor. The WOW factor. The colors here are indicative of a Pedigree copy. Just look at that stark contrast between the dark and light lavender in the art at the bottom, and how boldly the gray divides those two colors. The yellow, greens, etc.; fresh as the day printed. It's an exceptional 7.5, thus 8.0 overall, IMO. But, list it on ebay and the eye appeal will warrant a result one full grade better than the market value of the CGC label grade it gets! 

You are awesome! I’m definitely going to keep it for a while before I put it on auction! I truly appreciate your optimism! Made my day! Thank you!

1 hour ago, RPHjr7 said:

You are awesome! I’m definitely going to keep it for a while before I put it on auction! I truly appreciate your optimism! Made my day! Thank you!

It's a smoker! Among fastballs, it's the Goose's 9th inning, 99 MPH high heat, rising right up in your face. Only when you've seen a large number of these over the years will you fully realize how exceptional the colors, thus paper quality is. Enjoy it, it's a rare beauty. (worship)

13 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

It's a smoker! Among fastballs, it's the Goose's 9th inning, 99 MPH high heat, rising right up in your face. Only when you've seen a large number of these over the years will you fully realize how exceptional the colors, thus paper quality is. Enjoy it, it's a rare beauty. (worship)

I will enjoy! And I appreciate your words and kindness!!!