• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laugh of the dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2 2

89 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

200.gif?cid=ecf05e47m7aqy3jx01rvhxlf7jji

I concur.

tumbleweed.gif

It’s also unbelievable,Β because to begin with I would require far more than just a single page from an Action Comics 1. Golden Age anthology comics had a higher page count, and so in the situation described one could permitΒ more generous usage of the available resource.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I just didn't think it was funny.

There how to be some truth, or believe-ability, to make something humorous IMO.

The title of this thread does not live up to the hype.

I thought this was a jab at DylanΒ :insane:

It's a long time ago now, but, IIRC,Β it was musician / singer / songwriter Sheryl Crow, in the 90s, who claimedΒ that one sheet of paper should beΒ sufficient for anyone in any circumstance.

She was, of course, delusional.Β 

Edited by Ken Aldred

Action Comics 1 and Detective Comics 27Β haveΒ been reprinted in different formats with different types of paper stock; original and Famous First Edition on newsprint, Archive Edition, Millennium Edition, as examples, which could, of course, be more-or-less effective in dealing with the same load. Β Also,Β the Famous First Edition was a much larger book, and so a direct, one-sheet comparison would be a bit of a cheat.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 11/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Action Comics 1 and Detective Comics 27Β haveΒ been reprinted in different formats with different types of paper stock; original and Famous First Edition on newsprint, Archive Edition, Millennium Edition, as examples, which could, of course, be more-or-less effective in dealing with the same load. Β Also,Β the Famous First Edition was a much larger book, and so a direct, one-sheet comparison would be a bit of a cheat.

image.jpeg.52eaaaa729f52b8ff717626ac3dafd0e.jpeg

On 11/10/2020 at 12:02 AM, 01TheDude said:

an entire thread that basically repeats the tired old joke that Kav throws around this place all the time?

:kidaround:

"Kav"? "this place all the time"?Β um.........sorry, man. I'm outta the loop here. I only have like 100 something posts.

Β 

Β Get A Life by recyclebin - Meme Center