• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Ed Mcguinness Early Deadpool Splash Page For Sale

2 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, looking to sell a piece of art as I am trying to collect funds for a new house. This is a tough one for me to let go but if I can find it a new home for the right price then bon voyage. 

I hope not much of an introduction is needed as collectors probably know of the rarity of early Deadpool by Ed pages. This page features a huge image of ‘Pool and three other characters including a popular comic villain T-Ray. The deep blacks of this page make it really pop. 

I had this framed at Michael’s. Having never shipped art before I’m not exactly sure what the different costs might be between carrier services. I would lean towards Fed Ex, but am open to what the buyer would prefer. 

I’m asking $1,200. PayPal works for me but also open to other options a buyer might prefer. The asking price includes shipping. I would hope a return would not be necessary but if you notify me within 3 days of receiving it we could work it out with you paying shipping costs. US only sale. I live in Iowa. In person exchange could be possible if you happen to live nearby. Thanks for interest.

CDA1C39A-BDC6-4C49-AB9C-CF23CFD1F9A7.thumb.jpeg.dc65c0b30542c987dee320e5433b90ea.jpeg

E28CF0E9-CA44-4BE9-9FBF-4CE8FD734242.thumb.jpeg.23dc096f3de22f7fdf83c63588782ef4.jpeg

0F6CAFBF-D2A8-43D1-A33E-69040FF399B6.thumb.jpeg.41aec42216f7b4b667e6cbb3ba5f59ec.jpeg

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh
Closed