• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] More Added 11/15, Price Adjustments: Posters, Prints, Art, and More
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Posters, Prints, Art, and More

I'm doing some maintenance on my collection. Removing some odds and ends that I don't need any more. I'll have up to a dozen posters, prints, sketches, and other similar items.

Rules:

• PayPal only.
  • Payment due within 2 days.
  • No Returns. I'd be happy to send more pictures or descriptions upon request.
  • First unedited take it in thread wins and takes priority over PMs in progress.
  • US bidders only.
  • Nobody on any type of list.
  • Shipping is at cost. I will get your mailing address, package the items, and send you a final amount to be paid based on weight. Items are noted as shipping rolled or shipping flat. I do not charge you for supplies - just the shipping cost by USPS via PayPal.
  • I will ship to the address in PayPal.

I'm finding these items a little difficult to price. Offers are always welcome!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by srezvan

Dark Matter Double Signed Photo

Signed by Roger Cross (Six) and Zoie Palmer (Android). I had these signed at a show in Philadelphia in 2016. I like to keep photos with my signatures, and those two photos are included with those labels on the photos. This was a fun series, but it's time to let this go. This is less than I paid for the signatures.

Shipped Flat

$45.00

Now: $35.00

Dark Matter Double Signed Photo 1.jpg

Dark Matter Double Signed Photo 2.jpg

Dark Matter Double Signed Photo 3.jpg

Edited by srezvan

Batman Print

Unsigned print. I don't remember the show, but it would have been on the East Coast. Artists appear to be Erik Donovan and Fred C. Stressing, dated 2016. There are some stresses/bends.

Ships Rolled

$25.00

Now: $18.00

Batman Print 1.jpg

Batman Print 2.jpg

Batman Print 3.jpg

Batman Print 4.jpg

Edited by srezvan

Angel Sketch

Original art/sketch by Greg LaRocque. I won a sketch at the Garden State Comic Fest 2016 and chose this character for the original sketch. I saved the door price coupon/ticket, which is included in the purchase.

Ships Rolled

$65.00

Now: $45.00

Angel Sketch 1.jpg

Angel Sketch 2.jpg

Angel Sketch 3.jpg

Edited by srezvan

That's it for tonight. I hope to have a few more ready over the next few days:

• X-Men Prime poster
  • Sin City "Family Values" Poster 37" x 66" - huge!
  • Joker and Harley Quinn print singed by Greg Hildebrandt - I'm on the fence with this one, so I may post it with the "don't really want to sell it" price
  • Fantastic Four poster
  • Pee Wee Herman / Arnold Schwarzenegger mash-up convention quick sketch
  • Deadpool / Harley team up convention quick ketch
  • Superman drunk convention quick quick sketch
  • Infinity War point of sale poster
  • Marvel Annuals 1991 (Korvac Quest) point of sale poster

Superman Quick Sketch

Unknown artist, unsigned. I got this at the Steel City Con 2015 charity artist quick sketch event. Here's the description from their website in 2015 (yes, I saved it!):

If you have ever attended an ARTIST QUICK SKETCH then you know how much fun it is to watch some of the most talented artists in the comic and fantasy genre create on the spot masterpieces that you can WIN for just $1. The best part is the audience participation and the exchange between the collectors and the artists who sit up on stage at the head table creating one piece of artwork after the next, sometimes as many as 100 works of art made with the most rudimentary materials … good ol Sharpies, markers and crayons.

Shipped Rolled

$25.00

Now: $18.00

Superman Quick Sketch.jpg

Edited by srezvan

Harley Quinn and Deadpool Sketch

Signed, I am fairly confident, by artist Jay Fife. I got this at the Steel City Con 2015 charity artist quick sketch event. Here's the description from their website in 2015 (yes, I saved it!):

If you have ever attended an ARTIST QUICK SKETCH then you know how much fun it is to watch some of the most talented artists in the comic and fantasy genre create on the spot masterpieces that you can WIN for just $1. The best part is the audience participation and the exchange between the collectors and the artists who sit up on stage at the head table creating one piece of artwork after the next, sometimes as many as 100 works of art made with the most rudimentary materials … good ol Sharpies, markers and crayons.

Ships Rolled

$50.00

Now: $35.00

Harley Quinn and Deadpool Sketch.jpg

Edited by srezvan

That's it for now. I have a few more that I need to dig out:

• X-Men Prime poster
  • Sin City "Family Values" Poster 37" x 66" - huge!
  • Joker and Harley Quinn print singed by Greg Hildebrandt - I'm on the fence with this one, so I may post it with the "don't really want to sell it" price

I'll try to get those posted this weekend.

I don't plan on coming back with XX% off because these are all different types and prices. Feel free to message me with offers - I won't be offended.

Twilight Saga Marathon Poster

This was my wife's…I swear. She got this from the movie marathon event at AMC when the last movie came out. Large poster with some corner and handling creasing. Awesome NES coaster puzzle is not included and not for sale.

Ships Rolled

$12.00

Now: $9.00

Twilight Saga Marathon Poster 1.jpg

Twilight Saga Marathon Poster 2.jpg

Twilight Saga Marathon Poster 3.jpg

Twilight Saga Marathon Poster 4.jpg

Edited by srezvan

Sin City Family Values Poster

Measuring approximately 37" x 66", this thing is huge! It comes in 3 parts, each part individually folded. There's a lot of black background. I don't see a lot of fingerprints or other imperfections, but I think the blank ink on this paper isn't 100% even.

Ships Folded

$50.00

Sin City Family Values Poster 1.jpg

Sin City Family Values Poster 2.jpg

Sin City Family Values Poster 3.jpg

Sin City Family Values Poster 4.jpg

Japanese Fairy Manga Print

I bought this from an anime show back in 2005. It's signed by the artist, but I can't recognize the signature. It's oversized, so I never had a good way to display it. It has some tape marks and a dirt splotch on the side.

Ships Rolled

$10.00

1448983164_JapaneseFairyMangaPrint1.thumb.jpg.114ab0da056e2ac0ca28436a8cbdeca2.jpg

Japanese Fairy Manga Print 2.jpg

Japanese Fairy Manga Print 3.jpg

Japanese Fairy Manga Print 4.jpg

Japanese Fairy Manga Print 5.jpg

Edited by srezvan