• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stephanie Hans makes fan very happy by authenticating signature on one of a kind CGC Journey Into Mystery
3 3

88 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Willbert said:

Also consider that autographers, over time, become lazy and the signature devolves into more akin to just "making your mark." Celebrities, pro-athletes, pretty much anyone that is asked to sign thousands upon thousands of items per year, just look at how their signature has changed over time. Except for a beautiful Clayton Crain sig, I'll pass on the likes of Donny Cates and his chicken scratch, Adam hughes and his lazy initials, and any blob looking Stan Lee sig from his final years.  

Clayton Crain has a great signature. Todd McFarlane also comes to mind. 

12 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

Hello everyone. Apparently I am a tool and I cannot even identify my own signature. To be fair, I was sent a bad picture and an eBay listing that looked like a joke. I didn’t think twice about it.

after a bit more research, it appears that my signature did change a lot over the years. I sign at least 200 comics at each con so, I guess that explains it. I never realized how radical it was. I am very sorry about this even though I have to admit it took my mind off more serious things for a moment, and don’t we all need that ?

i promise to now keep track of my own damn hand writing evolutions somewhere to avoid further panic attacks. 
don;t put things on eBay with a joke price though, I will always assume it is fake. If my own signature was worth 28k, I would sign myself all my comps and retire in the south of France :P

All my apologies

S

The plot thickens! lol

Welcome and thanks for clearing it up. Enjoy your retirement in the south of France, when you get there!

12 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

Hello everyone. Apparently I am a tool and I cannot even identify my own signature. To be fair, I was sent a bad picture and an eBay listing that looked like a joke. I didn’t think twice about it.

after a bit more research, it appears that my signature did change a lot over the years. I sign at least 200 comics at each con so, I guess that explains it. I never realized how radical it was. I am very sorry about this even though I have to admit it took my mind off more serious things for a moment, and don’t we all need that ?

i promise to now keep track of my own damn hand writing evolutions somewhere to avoid further panic attacks. 
don;t put things on eBay with a joke price though, I will always assume it is fake. If my own signature was worth 28k, I would sign myself all my comps and retire in the south of France :P

All my apologies

S

ScentedImportantLamb-max-1mb.gif

giphy-30.gif

13 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

All my apologies

S

Welcome to the the boards :headbang:

13 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

All my apologies

S

Welcome to the boards! 

I would agree we could all use things to keep our minds off more serious things. 

$28k for a signature well I would agree that is out there, I was shocked to see that this next celebrity signing for Harrison Ford is +- $1000

:whatthe:

Still glad you came on here to clear this all up. I hope the more serious things that have been plaguing you will give way to better days. 

33 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Welcome to the boards! 

I would agree we could all use things to keep our minds off more serious things. 

$28k for a signature well I would agree that is out there, I was shocked to see that this next celebrity signing for Harrison Ford is +- $1000

:whatthe:

Still glad you came on here to clear this all up. I hope the more serious things that have been plaguing you will give way to better days. 

xD

14 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

All my apologies

S

Well said.  I might have to go pick up some of your books now, even though I rarely buy new comics anymore.

15 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

All my apologies

S

Thank you for your honesty. I have a stack of your comics. If you would like I can send them to you so that you can practice your latest signature and if you have any sketch ideas you want to work on before committing them to bristol board, you can do so on the comics. I will provide return postage. Best regards....

5 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I dont understand why it matters. You are not selling the book. You were there and saw her sign with a cgc person as a witness.

Enjoy your book?

Wasn't he listing it for $28,000? 

15 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

All my apologies

S

A "Class Act" response. Thank you!

Waitaminnit...can ANY of us summon comic creators to the Boards simply by hurling around needless accusations?

Let's see...

SERGIO ARAGONES STOLE MY SILVERWARE AND FINE CHINA BUT DENIES EVER BEING IN MY HOME!

Now we play the waiting game...