• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stephanie Hans makes fan very happy by authenticating signature on one of a kind CGC Journey Into Mystery
3 3

88 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

don;t put things on eBay with a joke price though

I myself did think this, if the listing is click bait then what does it matter what the responses say? It is all bait.

39 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Waitaminnit...can ANY of us summon comic creators to the Boards simply by hurling around needless accusations?

Let's see...

SERGIO ARAGONES STOLE MY SILVERWARE AND FINE CHINA BUT DENIES EVER BEING IN MY HOME!

Now we play the waiting game...

OK, I have to admit, I remember those covers hans did, I just didn't know off the top of my head who did them. now I do!

1 hour ago, Stephanie Hans said:

Thank you everyone for understanding and for your kindness. The warm welcome as well.

i guess now I know why having witnessed signings makes sense now :)

hope you are all well , times are weird but hopefully the next convention is just around the corner.

take care

Is "Die" turning into a show?

Just wondering for my spec buy

3 hours ago, Stephanie Hans said:

Thank you everyone for understanding and for your kindness. The warm welcome as well.

hope you are all well , times are weird but hopefully the next convention is just around the corner.

take care

Thx for taking the time to clarify and also admit you were wrong.  That shows a strength of character that is extremely rare.  Extremely.

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Waitaminnit...can ANY of us summon comic creators to the Boards simply by hurling around needless accusations?

That's how I befriended Mike Royer. Richard Rae was trying to sell Mike's pin ups as Kirby/Royer art (as in Kirby pencils on the page), and spit hit the fan. Mike registered to make 1 post and clarify his part in this, and mentioned where he lives which is 10 minutes from me.

Best of luck with Sergio. ;)

On 11/12/2020 at 12:53 PM, Stephanie Hans said:

take care

And thats just rocketed her to the top of my list even though I am already reading all her books anyway.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:56 AM, jason4 said:

Clayton Crain has a great signature. Todd McFarlane also comes to mind. 

Omg, McFarlane’s signature is a running joke with a friend of mine. 

If you look closely, he signs his name as Tord instead of Todd when he is in a rush. 

We were planning to make t-shirts for cons with printings of “In Tord We Trust” but covid ruined that. 

c’est la vie

On 11/12/2020 at 1:06 PM, Jeffro. said:

I know. He admitted to putting it on ebay as clickbait and to brag about it. :facepalm:

There's a lot of mental hoops to jump through to justify posting on eBay to show off your collection like that.  If you want others to see your one of a kind books, go post them to a FB group or Instagram or Twitter.