• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM 1977 Black Lightning #1 (copy 1 of 2)
2 2

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

8.5 IMO.

Can you elaborate? I’ve compared my copy with other cgc 8.5’s on eBay and the copies I have seen are gross looking compared to mine. What makes this one the same level as the dirty 8.5’s already graded on eBay? Thank you for any feed back 

6 minutes ago, RPHjr7 said:

Can you elaborate? I’ve compared my copy with other cgc 8.5’s on eBay and the copies I have seen are gross looking compared to mine. What makes this one the same level as the dirty 8.5’s already graded on eBay? Thank you for any feed back 

Soft corners, bottom-left corner condition, and spine tics.

26 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Soft corners, bottom-left corner condition, and spine tics.

In your opinion, would this benefit from cgc restoration services? NVM, think I answered my own question. 

Edited by RPHjr7

9.0 potential on this one but I see several spine ticks and without it in hand, its hard to count exactly how many. 8.5-9.0 seems right though. 

Oh nothing to "restore" here...you can press and clean but it looks pretty clean and I don't see anything that would press out. 

Edited by comicginger1789

2 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

9.0 potential on this one but I see several spine ticks and without it in hand, its hard to count exactly how many. 8.5-9.0 seems right though. 

Oh nothing to "restore" here...you can press and clean but it looks pretty clean and I don't see anything that would press out. 

Thank you for the advice and opinion. I appreciate it!