• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD. Alan Moore Sig Series
1 1

13 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, Venmo, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping is free in the US. International shipping will be at cost.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Yuggoth Cultures 1 CGC 9.6 Signature Series, signed by Alan Moore. I believe there is only 1 yellow label 9.8 on the census and that is NOT a Moore sig, meaning that, from my understanding, 9.6 are the highest graded Moore SS' of this comic. Old style slab. Maybe a crack and press gets it to 9.8? (shrug)

$275 shipped in the US.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

21 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

I thought the guy never signed. First ones I have seen.

In 2015 he did a signing for Avatar where he only signed his Avatar books and allowed CGC to witness. As far as I know that signing was, and will be, his last CGC witnessed signing. 

Years ago I owned a Swamp Thing 21 Signature Series signed by him and sketched by John Totleben. I was made an offer I couldn't turn down and sold it, to my immediate regret. That book is irreplaceable. 

On 12/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ryan. said:

In 2015 he did a signing for Avatar where he only signed his Avatar books and allowed CGC to witness. As far as I know that signing was, and will be, his last CGC witnessed signing. 

Years ago I owned a Swamp Thing 21 Signature Series signed by him and sketched by John Totleben. I was made an offer I couldn't turn down and sold it, to my immediate regret. That book is irreplaceable. 

You are not alone. I sold my Miracleman #15 copy with John Tolteben's Kid Miracleman face and signature. It's irreplaceable too.  I never saw any copy was done by him anywhere ever since.