• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Live November 2020 - Who's Selling?
1 1

45 posts in this topic

We are about 24 hours away from Comic Art Live -- who's selling??? Who's opening up their wallets?

I am selling a few interiors including a Tuska/Graham Hero for Hire page and my Predator pages. Otherwise, I have lots of quality sketches and commissions by Dave Dorman/Larry Hama, Kenneth Rocafort, Matt Groening, Ramon Villalobos, Jeffrey Alan Love, Seth, and more. 

99% of my inventory is under 4-figures. I have two-figure goodies for the compulsive shopper who's trying to be good and not blow their budget for bigger items. I had a successful run last May so I must be selling this stuff for a song! Check out booth "Pen and Brush Comic Art" under John Espinoza.

Give us a preview of what you're selling in this thread!

Edited by John E.

I'll be back for this event under "Chuck Costas' Cherry Blossom Explosion".  While last time I was selling some pieces on behalf of Gerhard and Mike Vosburg, this time I'll be doing it solo and pulling 48 pieces out of my collection (a little fall cleaning).  For the most part, I'll be selling pieces in the "affordable range" between ($50-$5k) and I'll be pricing the pieces under what I'd expect dealers to be selling them for.  Look for some vintage G.I. Joe, Transformers, Punisher, Cerebus, Tick, Stig's Inferno, and Fish Police. I'll also have some cool pieces by Gibbons, Bolland, Trimpe, Romita Sr., John Buscema, and Zeck (of course). On the less expensive side, I'll have some animation drawings and cels - Simpsons, He-Man, and Crest vs. Cavity Creeps!  

Check out what I have Saturday and Sunday (I'll be swapping everything out from one day to the next)!  And, I'm always open to talking if you don't like the price or need some time for time payments.

Yup, I'll be selling too.  Here is my teaser (although you can get a hint if you can see my "booth image"

1. Art Adams Commission

2. Bart Sears Complete issue of Superman/Wonder Woman

3. Mike Zeck Batman

4. Ed McGuinness Batman

5. Mike Turner Commission

6. Tim Sale Superman Cover

7. Alan Davis Miracleman Commission

and more!

Malvin

I'm offering pieces from blue-chip artists like Kirby, Miller, Starlin and Infantino along with modern artists like Dell'Otto, Daniel and McGuiness. 

Here are a few teasers: hm

(1) 24 Flashes drawn on a single page

(2) Tales To Astonish and Astonishing Tales

(3) Lords with Swords and Hoards on Boards

(4) Iron Fist and Triple Iron, but no Iron Man

(5) Bishop and two Knights (Moon and Dark)

(6) Bloodshot and Bloodspot

(7) Mary's Monster Mutant Makes a Menace

(8) Who? I'm Star-Lord man, c'mon!

(9) Magneto takes the Elevator

(10) McFarlane cover homage

See you soon, enjoy the show! (thumbsu

I'm doing a booth:

Terry Doyle's CAFS booth - Comic Art For Sale

Some 1950s & 1960s vintage comic book covers . . . 

Some Movie Poster original paintings . . . 

A couple of Dr Who paintings . . . 

A Magic the Gathering oil painting . . . 

Three interior pages from the very first issue of Space Family Robinson (Lost in Space), 1962  . . . 

Nov 14.jpg

Edited by The Voord

39 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Hey all!  It's 10 after 12PM EST and I still can't get in to the CAF convention...are things running late?  Look forward to seeing what people have brought to the table.

Dan

It says 12PM but I think they mean 1PM EST?

"Comic Art LIVE is open for the Preview Only to the Premium Members of ComicArtFans.com. Please return at 12PM EST."

"The Show is LIVE and Free to Access for Non-Premium Members AT 1PM EST."

Edited by Twanj

Sold one piece. Looked at some other great pieces. Hopefully sell a few more tomorrow. 

If anyone wants to take a look, I have Bruce Timm, Hughes, Granov, Conner, and some other pieces.

Im under : A little of Everything!!!

Feel free to make an offer or trade. 

https://www.comicartfans.com/comicartlive/Booth.asp?bid=237

Edited by Dayzen

16 minutes ago, Dayzen said:

Sold one piece. Looked at some other great pieces. Hopefully sell a few more tomorrow. 

If anyone wants to take a look, I have Bruce Timm, Hughes, Granov, Conner, and some other pieces.

Im under : A little of Everything!!!

Feel free to make an offer or trade. 

heh, that sound complimacated :P

can't you just provide a link to your gallery (although I think I saw it, I went through everything this morning)

5 minutes ago, malvin said:

heh, that sound complimacated :P

can't you just provide a link to your gallery (although I think I saw it, I went through everything this morning)

Added a link per your request good sir.