• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Live November 2020 - Who's Selling?
1 1

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Legion of Goom said:

Rats! I was unavailable this weekend and completely missed this. Is there any way to see what was available, or am I flat out of luck?

I missed out too, as a seller.  Looking to sell this cover by Art Nichols from 1993 SLEEPWALKER.  

Asking $3000.  US only.  Paypal, check, or money order.

sleepnicholsfull.jpg

6 hours ago, Legion of Goom said:

Rats! I was unavailable this weekend and completely missed this. Is there any way to see what was available, or am I flat out of luck?

Not sure if an archive will be available due to the bandwidth required. What type of art were you looking for?

So I ended up selling a few pieces and saw some great art. I have to say that the Con was incredible. Where else could you find so much art in one place at one time. Plus meeting some new people. It’s definitely a good break from what’s currently happening in the world. 

I’ll be back in the Spring. Thanks to Bill at CAF for putting on a great con! 

For everyone else, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me. Take care and be safe 

9 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Not sure if an archive will be available due to the bandwidth required. What type of art were you looking for?

Primarily interested to browse any Eric Powell pieces, Simpsons cels, or Budd Root art. I didn't have a ton of dry powder, but am always willing to reshuffle for the right piece. Mainly, the whole thing just sounded pretty awesome to check out. I'll be sure not to miss the next one.