• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

Bump to the top.  We shall see if my asking prices are right around market value when the Heritage auction ends in a couple days or so hehe.  I will adjust my prices accordingly or possibly keep them the same in conclusion of the auction if book(s) haven't sold. 

I am willing to listen to reasonable offers for both books sold as a combo.  Shoot me a pm and we shall see.  Thanks.

9 hours ago, silverweb said:

How the world turns! The FF keys were such sleepers a few years ago,  :applause:

Yup, just a rotation of keys which have underperformed for a few years are now gaining some ground and interest.  Happens quite frequently where Showcase 4 had a huge spike in 2016, then AF 15 around 2017 and then it rotated to Hulk 1 and now it's to X-men 1. Next up should really be FF 1 in my opinion, still has plenty of room to grow.

19 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Bump to the top.  We shall see if my asking prices are right around market value when the Heritage auction ends in a couple days or so hehe.  I will adjust my prices accordingly or possibly keep them the same in conclusion of the auction if book(s) haven't sold. 

I am willing to listen to reasonable offers for both books sold as a combo.  Shoot me a pm and we shall see.  Thanks.

Heritage :popcorn:

One last bump, will close this Sunday 

*SPECIAL* Thanksgiving Deal! Buy both books for $38k shipped (short time payments still in effect) and you will receive this FF #36 CGC 8.5 FREE! Let's get these beauties sold!! Thanks again for all the interests and hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

FF #36 CGC 8.5.jpg

Edited by Dark Knight