• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze CONNECTIONS!
5 5

427 posts in this topic

It doesn't seem like there's much effort going on in this thread.

Instead of spending some time figuring out a linked issue, with hints about its possible interconnections with other BA comics, I'm going to phone it in as well.

796733.jpg

The previous comic is a Bronze Age comic, and the connection to this issue is that it is another Bronze Age comic book.

4 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Instead of spending some time figuring out a linked issue, with hints about its possible interconnections with other BA comics, I'm going to phone it in as well.

796733.jpg

The previous comic is a Bronze Age comic, and the connection to this issue is that it is another Bronze Age comic book.

yup.... and Atlantis

Marvel team Up 14 cgc 9.6 Don Rosa collection.jpg

8 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

11 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

this one has it all

1190474704_FF183-a.thumb.jpg.d3328fdafca6e00169dd2e53b61c0ba6.jpg

I gave effort-- did you give any in trying to understand the connections?

APPARENTLY NOT!

My book before that was similar to the TWO previous which both showed a purple background. Then some smartarse decided to show the exact same book (which is NOT what I said at all) to which I responded that his lack of effort deserved something that has everything.

so whatever. this is supposed to be fun

Edited by 01TheDude

29 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

Then some smartarse decided to show the exact same book (which is NOT what I said at all) to which I responded that his lack of effort deserved something that has everything.

I agree.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

20 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

796733.jpg

@Ken Aldred apparently you have an unwritten rule, that I broke in my previous reply, of no duplicating the SAME book referenced in the previous post.
It was humor based on the reference to the word “same” in 01TheDude’s post. At least one other poster, @OtherEric got the joke.

However, your inference that my previous post means a lack of effort is unfounded. If you check my posts earlier in this thread you will see that I do give much thought and consideration to my posts here.

11 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

I gave effort-- did you give any in trying to understand the connections?

APPARENTLY NOT!

My book before that was similar to the TWO previous which both showed a purple background. Then some smartarse decided to show the exact same book (which is NOT what I said at all) to which I responded that his lack of effort deserved something that has everything.

@01TheDude I liked your posts in this thread, including your creative response to my last post. I don’t even mind the name calling that much, but at least use my screen name if you are going to call me out. I’d like to know that I’ve pissed off someone so I can respond.

BTW- I was having fun until...

11 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I agree.  

@Ken Aldred Piling on man. Piling on.

We need less text and more covers in this thread. There are no hard and fast rules per se-- if you have been in the Silver Connections thread-- you know this-- as often times the exact same book by the same person keeps coming up (kind of silly and maybe that person can't recall doing it multiple times).

oh-- here @ChrispyC66 -- here is your shout out.

Now can we get back to the fun and the posting of the covers?

here's a book we can use to get things moving again..... that sort of goes with the FF what if--- What if Doctor Strange influenced FF 19?

s-l1600.jpg