• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thanks
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Yes I am a chef: classically trained and properly titled.

I have books with CGC right now on the way back to me. I do not have pictures to post so you may post :takeit: pending photo and I will accept that the same as a :takeit:.  I will post pictures next week of each book posted.

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.

No HOSers, Probies or if I have you on ignore please.

Payment via Paypal check or money order. Payment is expected within 72 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. I will invoice winners once the books are in hand.

Shipping is $15 for up to 3 slabs in the US for a medium flat rate USPS box.
I will ship anywhere in the USA. Canada and Europe is ok but it will be exact cost to ship using USPS. 

No Returns on CGC books. I will use foam bubble wrap and plastic in addition to ample packing material. Returns on raw books are ok if notified within 3 days of receipt at your cost unless I missed something.

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards. I do have a kudos thread.

Donatello, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle #1 CGC 9.6 white pages 2 1 copy certification numbers: 3731054005 and 3731054006 $60

Gobbledygook 1 Mirage Studios CGC 9.6 white pages #3731054002 $95

Leonardo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 1 CGC 9.6 white pages 2 1 copy #3731054007 and 3731054008 $120

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures 1 Archie CGC 9.6 white pages 1st comic book appearance of Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady. # 3731054009 $280 sold 

Usagi Yojimbo 1 Fantagraphics CGC 9.6 White pages 1st Usagi Yojimbo in his own title. ""Tinkle Drop"" backup story # 3731054004 $250 sold

If I have two of the same book, the first winning bidder may choose between the two books I have after pictures are posted.

Let me know if i've missed anything. Pictures to follow...

Not sure if I need to shut the thread down for a few days but I will be unable to respond till Tuesday afternoon. 

Edited by mytastebud
Closing thread

I'm adding this book too. Usagi Yojimbo Summer Special 1 CGC 9.6 Pin-up by Sergio Aragonés. Wraparound cover. It does have a grader note which I found bizarre. "very small, very light staple rusted centerfold" I only have one so I wont be sad if it doesn't sell. $200

IMG_9164.JPG

IMG_9165.JPG

IMG_9166.JPG

Edited by mytastebud