• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sunday Morning Close! Five Slabs between $30-$40! Copper/Modern Keys and Oddballs
2 2

123 posts in this topic

Five... Simple.... :rulez:

1) 1st :takeit:wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread

2) Payment is Check/Money Order. I don't like e-places other than right here on these boards :cloud9:

3) Shipping: USPS Priority Flat Rate for raws ($8 for as many as I can fit in a flip n ship mailer in a Legal Envelope; $15 for medium box beyond that) V for Vendetta set is at a shipped price; others can ride along with it, of course, up to capacity of a medium flat rate box. Slabs: 1-3 slabs at $15; actual after that.

4) Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head

5) Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Kudos thread is linked under my avatar.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SECRET SALE SOLD! V for Vendetta #1-10 (full set) in NM or better. (Most obvious flaw across all 10 books is one color-breaking crease on both sides of spine on #5. Look closely as that is the worst of it in the set.) (WAS $200) NOW $160 shipped within U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix