• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Flash Sales Up! Closing After Lunch! Recap on Page 11! Let's Pour Some Bourbon and See What Happens....
4 4

228 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! In Time of Emergency (1968) and Protection in the Nuclear Age (1977) nuclear preparedness manuals. VG range. Take the pair for $15 shipped media mail. (They are kind of thick and would crowd a book or two in a flat rate envelope. Could probably pack safely in a medium priority box with other stuff if your pile warrants. Would adjust shipping accordingly.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I llllllllllllloooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Drambuie. There is a retired soil scientist down at the Elks Lodge, and we trade buying Drambuie shots for each other.  I love the stuff, but only one per binge night..., please!!!!  Simply scotch candy..., :banana: 

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire is passable, much like the the state itself. :eyeroll:

I like it a lot too, but only infrequently due to the sugar whammy. 

The Tennesse Fire makes good pecans (tossed with butter, hot sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt, then roasted)

OK, that's what I've got shot tonight, but I've probably got one more round coming for this thread -- there's a fair amount of very nice-looking mid-run issues of Tomb of Dracula, and a couple Golden Age items in the stack to be shot, so I'll probably do one more light herd cull pass through the boxes to diversify the last batch a bit more.

Thanks everyone! 

7 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

OK, that's what I've got shot tonight, but I've probably got one more round coming for this thread -- there's a fair amount of very nice-looking mid-run issues of Tomb of Dracula, and a couple Golden Age items in the stack to be shot, so I'll probably do one more light herd cull pass through the boxes to diversify the last batch a bit more.

Thanks everyone! 

Timelys, timelys, timelys!

4 hours ago, Readcomix said:

In Time of Emergency (1968) and Protection in the Nuclear Age (1977) nuclear preparedness manuals. VG range. Take the pair for $15 shipped media mail. (They are kind of thick and would crowd a book or two in a flat rate envelope. Could probably pack safely in a medium priority box with other stuff if your pile warrants. Would adjust shipping accordingly.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

Oh wow - trying to  reconstruct my photophucket for at least my Christmas war thread, and I accidentally stumbled into here.

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Tomb of Dracula #21 VF- $8imageproxy.php?img=&key=c846ed7a40be7761

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take ..., man, I'm still drunk from last night....,