• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Flash Sales Up! Closing After Lunch! Recap on Page 11! Let's Pour Some Bourbon and See What Happens....
4 4

228 posts in this topic

That's it for the Flash Sales; I'll have lunch while you fine folks ruminate, maybe send PM's etc., then close it after lunch. Thank you to all lookers, lurkers, krappers and takers! :headbang:

Takers, I will get PM's to settle up out to you later, but I am hopeful of doing a Copper/Modern thread before Thanksgiving, so if that might interest you too, just let me know if you want to sit through that first and settle up after both.

:takeit:      I'll take       Challengers of the Unknown #19      Charlton Bullseye Lot      Dynabrite Star Trek(both)      GS  Super Stars #1     Planet of the Apes #1      Santa Funnies Lot of 3

Tomb of Dracula #23  48       Two-Gun Kid   #102  103  105   106   107   108   111(A+B)     115(A+B)    116   per pm

25 minutes ago, Batarag said:

:takeit:      I'll take       Challengers of the Unknown #19      Charlton Bullseye Lot      Dynabrite Star Trek(both)      GS  Super Stars #1     Planet of the Apes #1      Santa Funnies Lot of 3

Tomb of Dracula #23  48       Two-Gun Kid   #102  103  105   106   107   108   111(A+B)     115(A+B)    116   per pm

Big-time, late-breaking PM ^^ Bat-a-raaaaag!!!!! :headbang: Thank you Bats! (You missed the Two-Gun Kid 109 in the take above, but you get that too per the PM deal.) 

1 hour ago, Batarag said:

Smart man. Those Westerns are nice! And the Tombs speak for themselves.👍🏻