• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Romance, ECs, X94, Hulk180, Other Firsts; TAKE 20% OFF ANY REMAINING ROMANCE TITLES (Thread closes Friday [20th] at 9:00 pm EST)
1 1

325 posts in this topic

Girls’ Love Stories 123, 6.5ish; Abruzzo cover; non cb curl tr of fc; tiny cb crease br of fc; some creasing at spine, and some tanning/foxing on the bc with what looks like a printer’s crease above the ‘AS’ of ‘SMASH’; $10.00 :news: SOLD to batcollector

123F.jpg

123B.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Girls’ Love Stories 127, 6.5ish; Sparling cover, with Pike and Abruzzo art; mild sub crease on fc and stack roll; some non-cb creases on fc; tanning/foxing on bc; names in pen written on bc; $10.00 :news: SOLD to Crimebuster @ 20% off

127F.jpg

127B.jpg

Girls’ Love Stories 146; book presents like a 7.0-7.5, but there is one book-length sub crease, and a few other creases, on the fc; Tuska cover, with Abruzzo art; mild foxing/tanning spots on fc/bc; $8.00 :news: SOLD to Crimebuster @ 20% off

146F.jpg

146B.jpg

Girls’ Romances 103, 6.0-6.5ish; fantastic 3-panel Colan cover, with more Colan inside; a few printer’s creases on the fc/bc, as well as a 1.25 inch cb crease br of fc; tanning/foxing on fc/bc; $8.00 :news: SOLD to batcollector

103F.jpg

103B.jpg

13 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Will use my phone to mark what's been sold. Batten down the hatches!

wind is picking up here too...but I get out so little these days I've forgotten the difference between good weather and bad weather....my wife says its starting to show...

image.png.fcbd97456b1df13c068906b83acc57c0.png