• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Romance, ECs, X94, Hulk180, Other Firsts; TAKE 20% OFF ANY REMAINING ROMANCE TITLES (Thread closes Friday [20th] at 9:00 pm EST)
1 1

325 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

After 44+ hours of no hydro, I'm back on the grid. :banana:  I'll pick up where I left off sometime between 6:30-7:00 pm EST tonight.

Put those electric sex toys down and get back to posting, slacker. :sumo:  GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

35 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

44 hours? Do you live in Bumfukistan?

I grew up there actually, until I moved next door to Bumfrogistan for school...

...at any rate, when he is posting the sex toys?

7 minutes ago, crassus said:

:gossip: ... by appointment only .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2 hours ago, crassus said:

Perhaps the ampage used by the dildonkameter was what blew the box ... I can't post a pic of that one as it is busy being sanitized.

Ironically, when the power died on Sunday, I was in the midst of uploading this beautiful book:

Girls’ Romances 105, likely a 6.0-6.5ish with some improvable flaws; classic Abruzzo cover; one of the more important Lichtenstein books, from which the artist credits panels for 3 of his works; looks like a stain on the fc that runs underneath the ‘M’ in ‘Romances’; tanning/foxing on fc/bc; $120.00 :news: SOLD to batcollector

105F.jpg

105B.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Ironically, when the power died on Sunday, I was in the midst of uploading this beautiful book:

Girls’ Romances 105, likely a 6.0-6.5ish with some improvable flaws; classic Abruzzo cover; one of the more important Lichtenstein books, from which the artist credits panels for 3 of his works; looks like a stain on the fc that runs underneath the ‘M’ in ‘Romances’; tanning/foxing on fc/bc; $120.00

105F.jpg

105B.jpg

Take

Girls’ Romances 108, 6.0-6.5ish; Colan cover, with some Colan inside; a few cb creases br of fc, and a long cb crease on bc; paper has slightly lifted at bottom staple; tanning/foxing on fc/bc; $12.00 :news: SOLD to batcollector

108F.jpg

108B.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers